How to pressure wash your home in time for springTriace
Now spring is here it’s a great time to get your garden and home ready for lighter nights and warmer weather. A quick blast with a jet washer will restore the vast majority of outside areas back their former glory, we recommend cleaning these places first with a high pressure machine.
- Driveway: The winter is rather cruel to block driveways, come the spring you’ll spot moss, weeds, signs of plant and animal debris, this is hardly the welcome you want to create. Have no fear though, an hour or so with a pressure washer will restore your driveway and leave the brickwork looking brilliant afterwards.
- Decking: Here’s another area that starts to look a little sorry for itself after the winter. Blast the decking with a pressure washer, let it dry and you can treat it afterwards with a deck care product, what a great way to start the spring!
- Garage doors: Wind, rain and snow leave garage doors in a sorry state too. Say goodbye to grime with a pressure washer, a soapy blast will blitz dirt and debris from your doors.
- Patio: Get your patio in perfect shape for all those barbecues, go over it with a pressure washer and the stonework looks like new.
- Paths: Take time to go around the paths at your property, work carefully with a pressure washer and send grime packing in the process.
- Planters: Give outside planters a new lease of life, spend quality time cleaning them with a high powered washer and they’ll be ready for all those summer blooms.
- Garden furniture: Left your garden furniture to its own devices over the winter? Bet it looks really sorry for itself at the moment. Fix that by cleaning the furniture with a washer, use one of our models from Triace and remove all traces of dirt and grime.