Professional Pressure Washer 150bar with TSS & Nozzle Set 230V
• Ideal for a wide variety of applications including commercial and agricultural use.
• Fitted with a powerful 2500W induction motor and brass pump head and fittings with ceramic pistons.
• Capable of pumping up to 498 litres of water per hour with a maximum pressure of 150bar.
• Features Automatic Total Stop System (TSS) technology which switches the motor on and off when the lance trigger is operated, prolonging motor life.
• Fitted with 10mtr hose reel, built-in pressure gauge, adjustable pressure controls and 3ltr detergent tank.
• Supplied with 5 interchangeable nozzle attachments.
• Manufactured with a lightweight, durable metal frame and large heavy-duty wheels.
• Supply: 230V - 13A.
• Supplied with power cable fitted with 13Amp plug.
- Professional unit, designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications including commercial and agricultural use.
- Fitted with a powerful 2500W induction motor and brass pump head and fittings with ceramic pistons.
- Capable of pumping up to 498 litres of water per hour with a maximum pressure of 150bar.
- Features Automatic Total Stop System (TSS) technology which switches the motor on and off when the lance trigger is operated, prolonging motor life.
- Fitted with 10mtr hose reel, built-in pressure gauge, adjustable pressure controls and 3ltr detergent tank.
- Supplied with 5 interchangeable nozzle attachments.
- Manufactured with a lightweight, durable metal frame and large heavy-duty wheels.
- Supply: 230V - 13A.
- Supplied with power cable fitted with 13Amp plug.
|Effective Cleaning Power:||n/a|
|Supply:||230V - 13A|
|Total Stop System:||Yes|
|Wash Nozzles:||Pencil Jet, Fan Jet; 15°, 25°, 40°, Low Pressure|
All orders placed before 5:00PM Monday-Friday are processed the same day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day. We provide Next Day Delivery for any items currently available on our store premises. In the case an item is not currently in store, it will be special ordered from our warehouse and should arrive within 5-7 working days. Please note that all deliveries must be signed for upon arrival.
Triace charge a flat rate shipping charge of €9.95 to anywhere in Ireland (including Northern Ireland and remote areas). We also provide Free Delivery on all orders over €399 excluding VAT.
We offer collection from our store. When ordering, select the Collection as your Shipping option, and you will be contacted once your order is ready. Please check store opening hours before collecting your package to avoid dissapointment.International ShippingWe currently do not provide international shipping via our website. However if you wish to purchase from Triace, contact us by calling +3532532577 or send us an email: [email protected]
Faulty & Defective Items
If you recieve an item that faulty or defective on arrival, a troubleshooting a member of our team will assist you in troubleshooting before a collection is arranged. You may choose to return the item within 28 days of purchase from when you acquire or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. Once your item has been recieved and processed in our warehouse, you will be offered an exchange or replacement for the item. To meet the return deadline, you must send your communication of cancellation to our support team before the 28-day period has expired.
Repair or Replacement within Warranty
Where a product requires repair and replacement within the applicable warranty period, please contact our support team via the return contact information to process your request
If you recieve an item that doesn't match your order, please contact our support team via the return contact information to schedule an exchange.
Return Contact Information
Unless the item is broken / damaged or delivered in error, you are responsible for the shipping costs when returning the item back to us. We also highly recommend that you insure the item when returning it back to us because the item must be returned in its original condition. Please note that we are not responsible for breakages or non-delivery by your courier. Please return all items to the following address: Returns Department Triace Ltd, Cork Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork P61 YN28 You can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or calling 025 32577.
Your Consumer Rights
Consumer contracts are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) (“the Act”) and other applicable legislation. Under the Act the purchaser of goods has a number of rights, including that: (a) goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price. (b) goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do. (c) goods must be as described - the buyer must not be misled into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement. These rights cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you may purchase or any voluntary manufacturer’s warranty you may be given. There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy. For further information about your consumer rights, visit the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission at www.ccpc.ie.