Autel EOBD Code Reader – Service & Diagnostic Tool – VAG
€325.89 Excl. VAT: €264.95
• The Autel VAG505 combines an EOBD code reader and OEM level diagnostic tool for most Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW vehicles from 1996on.
• Using Volkswagen proprietary diagnostic protocol, reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) for engine, ABS, airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, A/C, steering wheel, immobilizer and most other vehicle modules.
• Resets oil service light, service mileage and service intervals (including Long Life).
• Includes EPB wind-back for replacing and recalibrating brake pads.
• Also reads and clears fault codes.
• Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
• The tool is updateable via web-based downloads.
• Supplied with operating instructions, CD and USB cable in storage pouch.
• Visit www.auteltech.com and register, download instruction or contact technical sales for concise model applications.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery and Returns
- The Autel VAG505 combines an EOBD code reader and OEM level diagnostic tool for most Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW vehicles from 1996on.
- Using Volkswagen proprietary diagnostic protocol, reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) for engine, ABS, airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, A/C, steering wheel, immobilizer and most other vehicle modules.
- Resets oil service light, service mileage and service intervals (including Long Life).
- Includes EPB wind-back for replacing and recalibrating brake pads.
- Also reads and clears fault codes.
- Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 2007).
- The tool is updateable via web-based downloads.
- Supplied with operating instructions, CD and USB cable in storage pouch.
- Visit www.auteltech.com and register, download instruction or contact technical sales for concise model applications.
|Applications:||Most Audi, Seat, Skoda & VW vehicles from 1996|
|EOBD Code Reader Features:|
|Function Application:||Function Description:|
|Yes||Works with all (Petrol 2001 and Diesel 2004 onwards) OBDII / EOBD compliant vehicles and some models from 1996|
|Yes||Scans for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) – The cause of the ‘Engine and Transmission’ Malfunction Indicator Light’ (MIL)|
|Yes||Scans for pending DTCs|
|Yes||Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 & U10) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3 & U1) DTCs|
|Yes||Turns off MIL light, clears DTCs and resets monitors|
|Yes||Displays DTC definitions on screen|
|Yes||View freeze-frame data|
|Yes||Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)|
|Yes||Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN)|
|Yes||Supports CAN and other current EOBD Protocols|
|Yes||Supports the new extended sensor list (SAE J1979 – 2007)|
|Yes||Reads live ECU/PCM data stream|
|Yes||Displays live O2 sensor data|
|Yes||Dual graphing function for live data|
|Yes||Read, store and playback live sensor data|
|Yes||Performs ‘modules present’ test|
|Yes||Print out data via PC – Compatibility – Vista, XP, Win7|
|Yes||Update software via the internet – Compatibility – Vista, XP, Win7|
|Yes||Built-in EOBD library lookup|
|Yes||Manufacturer Specific Software for most control modules|
|Yes||Resets oil service light, service mileage and service intervals (including Long Life)|
|Yes||EPB wind-back for replacing and recalibrating brake pads|
All orders placed before 5:00 PM Monday-Friday are processed the same day. Orders placed during a weekend or public holiday will be processed the next business day. We provide Next Day Delivery for any items currently available on our store premises. In the case an item is not currently in store, it will be special ordered from our warehouse and should arrive within 5-7 working days. Please note that all deliveries must be signed for upon arrival.
Triace charge a flat rate shipping charge of €12 to anywhere in Ireland (including Northern Ireland and remote areas). We also provide Free Delivery on all orders over €399 excluding VAT.
We offer collection from our store. When ordering, select the Collection as your Shipping option, and you will be contacted once your order is ready. Please check store opening hours before collecting your package to avoid disappointment. International ShippingWe currently does not provide international shipping via our website. However, if you wish to purchase from Triace, contact us by calling +3532532577 or send us an email: [email protected]
Faulty & Defective Items
If you receive an item that faulty or defective on arrival, a troubleshooting member of our team will assist you in troubleshooting before a collection is arranged. You may choose to return the item within 28 days of purchase from when you acquire or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. Once your item has been received and processed in our warehouse, you will be offered an exchange or replacement for the item. To meet the return deadline, you must send your communication of cancellation to our support team before the 28-day period has expired.
Repair or Replacement within Warranty
Where a product requires repair and replacement within the applicable warranty period, please contact our support team via the return contact information to process your request
If you receive an item that doesn't match your order, please contact our support team via the return contact information to schedule an exchange.
Return Contact Information
Unless the item is broken/damaged or delivered in error, you are responsible for the shipping costs when returning the item to us. We also highly recommend that you insure the item when returning it to us because it must be returned in its original condition. Please note that we are not responsible for breakages or non-delivery by your courier. Please return all items to the following address: Returns Department Triace Ltd, Cork Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork P61 YN28 You can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or calling 025 32577.
Your Consumer Rights
Consumer contracts are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) (“the Act”) and other applicable legislation. Under the Act the purchaser of goods has several rights, including that: (a) goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price. (b) goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do. (c) goods must be as described - the buyer must not be misled into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement. These rights cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you may purchase or any voluntary manufacturer’s warranty you may be given. There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy. For further information about your consumer rights, visit the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission at www.ccpc.ie.